- TPAC HOME
- ABOUT US
High Technology Indicators
PI: Alan Porter
Start date: January 1, 1987 End date: January 1, 1990
High Tech Indicators compares the technological competitiveness of 33 nations, including a large number of industrializing economies. This continues a series prepared every three years beginning in 1987.
- HTI 2007-Statistics Only Report
- International high tech competitiveness: Does China rank #1?
- HTI 2007 Final Report (PDF)
- HTI 2007 Survey
- New High-Technology Exporters (excerpt from HTI 2005 appearing in Science & Engineering Indicators ?2005)
- HTI 2005 Summary and Appendix (PDF: 1.2 MB)
- Review and Revision of HTI 2003
- HTI 2003 Summary and Appendix (PDF)
- HTI 2001 Final Report
- HTI 1999 Summary and Appendix (PDF)
- HTI 1996 Summary and Appendix (PDF: 2 MB)
Related Papers & Reports
Measuring national 'emerging technology' capabilities by Alan L Porter, J David Roessner, Xiao-Yin Jin and Nils C Newman
Porter, A.L., Jin, X-Y, Newman, N.C., Johnson, D.M., and Roessner, J.D., High Tech Competitiveness: Spotlight on Asia, Journal of Management and Social Sciences
Changes in National Technological Competitiveness: 1990-93-96-99 (pdf format) - Alan L. Porter, J. David Roessner, Xiao-Yin Jin, and Nils C. Newman
Measuring national 'emerging technology' capabilities (pdf format) - Alan L Porter, J David Roessner, Xiao-Yin Jin and Nils C Newman
A Comparison of Recent Assessments of the High -Tech Competitiveness of Nations (pdf format) - David Roessner, Alan L. Porter, Nils Newman, and Xiao-Yin Jin
Differences Over a Decade: High Tech Capabilities and Competitive Performance of 28 Nations Newman, N.C., Porter, A.L., Roessner, J.D., Kongthon, A., and Jin, X-Y. Research Evaluation, Vol. 14, No. 2, 121-128.
High Tech Indicators: Who's Gaining? Porter, A.L., Roessner, J.D., Newman N.C., Jin, X-Y, and Kongthon, A. Technology Exports, Vol. VI, No. 3, Jan-Mar, 2004, p. 1-6.